Choosing a Hospice Provider
Five things you should know when choosing a hospice provider:
- Owned and managed by local clinicians and business men
- Hospice-certified nurses and doctors on staff and available 24 hours per day.
- Patient/Staff ratios exceeding industry standards.
- Ability to provide care in nursing homes and assisted living residences.
- Medicare approval. That way, Medicare will cover services, including equipment and home health aides as needed, plus counseling and grief support for the patient and the family.
Here at Integrity Hospice, we are proud to have provided care for patients in Georgia for over 10 years and will continue to provide quality hospice care regardless of ability to pay. You can reach hospice staff around the clock to get the answers and care you and your loved ones need. Our team works diligently in the community to serve the needs of our patients in nursing homes and assisted living facilities. We work closely with Medicare and private insurance companies to get you everything you will need to live the end of life to the fullest.
When you or a loved one needs hospice services, call Integrity Hospice, locally owned and managed provider exceeding industry standards of care.
Source: Consumer Reports - How to find a good Hospice Program