Volunteering with Integrity Hospice
So Many Ways to Help!
- Patient and Family Volunteers -
As vital members of the Integrity Hospice Patient Care Team, Patient and Family Volunteers provide companionship, support and assistance to patients residing at home, in assisted living facilities, nursing homes, and hospitals.
- Administrative Volunteers -
Providing office and clerical support services for departments and teams throughout the organization. Administrative Volunteers assist by:
• Greeting visitors
• Preparing information and support materials for mailings
• Aswering phones
• Entering data
• Helping with printing and duplication service
• Filing records and documents
• Making phone calls.
- Music Volunteers - Whether you can play an instrument, sing a song, or just share a love of all types of music, then we would love to have you volunteer with us.
- Birthday Ambassadors - Our Birthday Ambassadors provide treats (cupcakes, cakes, pastries) to help our patients celebrate momentous occasions.
- An Extra Errand or Two - Do you have a few extra minutes to stop at the library or just pick up an extra book while you are there? Our patients greatly benefit from our volunteers who can run an errand or two.
Call any of our offices, in Dublin at 478-272-0023, in Eastman at 478-559-3035 ,in Albany at 229-349-6390 or in Bainbridge at 229-442-9162 to get involved.
| Submit an